Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Whip Your Hair!!


credit - http://www.rap-up.com/2010/09/07/new-music-willow-smith-whip-my-hair/

It's only proper that after I post about Rihanna, I post about her little competition - Willow Smith. Okay, maybe not real competition, but after listening to her song, Whip My Hair, you might think so, not to mention she was recently signed by Jay-Z, who years ago signed Rihanna. Whip My Hair is now officially stuck in my ear and best of all it's about hair! Check the link and share your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. A little child trapped in a woman's body! Willow's got it going on and why shouldn't she with parents like Will and Jada. What I love the most about this little girl is the confidence and self-esteem she possesses. Willow does what Willow wants to do and doesn't care if you agree or disagree. Moreover, like a true trailblazer, she didn't set out to turn heads but only to make hers more manageable but ended up being an inspiration to others. Go Willow, thanks for teaching us how to Whip Our Hair!

    ReplyDelete