Sunday, September 5, 2010

Iconic Hair: No taming needed

A friend of mine requested I write about Slash's crazy untamed hair from Guns N' Roses.




credit - http://www.product-reviews.net/2008/01/07/guitar-hero-3-champion-plays-on-stage-slash-from-guns-n-roses/


Slash's hair is beautiful!!!! Rock that hair like you don't care, boy! I love it. Honestly, he's the only one of Guns N' Roses whom I always liked and identified with because his hair was more like mine, well actually more like what I wanted mine to be (a little curl pattern jealousy there for you I admit - not to worry, I have embraced my curl pattern, but I digress. )



I couldn't imagine Slash with a blow out or a relaxer (see post below) or some sort of heavy product in his hair. His bold sexy persona would be in question. I mean he could end up looking like this





credit - http://things-we-heart.blogspot.com/2010/07/beauty-just-let-your-soul-glow.html


Oh sexual chocolate!! How funny, greasy, and unsexy you were! So, Slash's hair is who he is. He should never change it. So I say to my Sweet Child O Mine out there - love your hair and rock it like you don't care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment