Monday, September 6, 2010

Time for Things that Bling


credit - http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2010/08/getting_personal_with_jerseyli.html

Last night I watched Jerseylicious. (Yep and you can keep your comments to yourself. In my defense though, I am the HAIR AND THINGS girl, so I have to watch such a show. Keep those comments to yourself).

One of the lovely ladies there, named Gigi wore prettiest things I've seen in a hair piece - a sparkly hair bow. But, it wasn't just any bow. It was the perfect bow!! Why? Because her big hair (I mean that as a compliment) and the bow were in the right proportion to each other. Her look was perfect and it should have been - she's a hairstylist. Now, I do not recommend trying this at home at all. You have to make sure your hair is in proportion to the bow. Gigi's hair was thick, dark, and straight, and the bow didn't overpower her hair and the hair didn't swallow up the bow. The best I could find is this bow below.




Even this doesn't do Gigi's look justice. You just have to watch the show. Yes, I said watch the show. If not, fine - you can find some blingy bows here.

No comments:

Post a Comment