Thursday, October 21, 2010

Real HouseWEAVEs of BH


credit - http://www.homorazzi.com/article/real-housewives-beverly-hills-cast-spoilers-kim-kyle-richards-lisa-vanderpump-todd-camille-grammer-adrienne-maloof-nassif/

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills premiered last week. With every RH premiere, I am constantly amazed that women of wealth have bad weaves. Adrienne Maloof, is one of my favorite BH housewives for now. But her weave is unacceptable!!!! I've done better with a ten dollar pack of hair from the beauty supply store. I assume she uses human hair but it's a bit thick and straw-like to be human hair and the color is off and it does not blend naturally with her hair texture. It's just not right.

2 comments:

  1. I'm ashamed to admit this but up until recently when I saw a picture of Kourtney Kardashian getting a weave put in, I had no idea women other than black women get weaves. I agree Adrienne Maloof is my favorite too but the hair gets a thumbs down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Adrienne too. Her hair, oh well. You can't have it all :-).

    ReplyDelete