Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dumb Blonde Moment?


credit - http://www.slate.com/id/2271827

Before reading, please see all the reading notices in my previous post Dumb Brunette?

As you probably already heard, Virigina "Ginni" Thomas, the wife (and gansta now apology seeker) for Justice Clarence Thomas, called Anita Hill to extend her an olive branch so to speak (read b*tch, you better) so that Ms. Hill would apologize for what she did "with" her husband. Please see this article for more.

There's sooooooooo much I could say, but I want you to comment. Was this a dumb blonde moment? Or something more? Share your thoughts.

UPDATE - I have to say at least this. Regardless of what you think about Anita Hill, I have to give her respect for not answering the phone and cussing this woman the heck out. And even more respect for reporting this incident to the police. Luckily for Thomas, Hill thought it was a prank at first. Had she realized it wasn't, who's telling what she would have done. There is just some conduct that you expect from people with no etiquette (or like some people say, no home training). And, regardless of all the niceties in her tone, "I would love you to consider an apology sometime and some full explanation of why you did what you did with my husband" = fighting words to me.

UPDATE - Another woman speaks. Check it out here. What a soap opera!

2 comments:

  1. i think it was a dumb poliical conservative moment. they seem to like to look past their boogery nose to tell someone else to use a kleenex. this one bit 'ole ginny in her arse as we learn about more of her family's boogers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first heard this foolishness I thought Mrs. Thomas was straight out of her mind or either extremely desperate. Come to think of it she should be featured on a special broadcast of WTOP's "Knuckleheads in the News" where they hightlight 3 crimes committed by some really, really dense folks. I like that Anita Hill's first reaction was that she thought it was a joke, after almost 20 dog gone years of this situation happening, I'd be searching my house for Ashton thinking it was some kind of silly joke too! Seriously though, major Kudos to Anita for taking the noble road and not giving Mrs. Thomas the time of day. This was a clear example of keeping the power within even though Ginny tried her best to snatch it away.

    ReplyDelete