Thursday, October 25, 2007

I'm mad at Ashley Stewart


I'm mad at Ashley Stewart for not having an online shop, I'm mad that I can't show you this extremely cute top from their website that's deep pink with a red belt, try this link to see it http://www.ashleystewart.com/AS/fashion/fashion.html. Most of all I'm mad that there are soo many cute things there and I can't wear them!!!! Every time I go past Ashley Stewart I'm like dang that is cute!!! But I go in the store to get jewelry!!!! The jewelry is fly!!

Where AS is slipping on the online side, Lane Bryant isn't. Check out this fly jacket - Houndstooth Knit Jacket for $59.50. Now, I'm not into houndstooth (see my houndstooth post) but in this color and cut, it's fly!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. As an AS and LB shopper, it infuriates me that AS does not have online shopping. AND they have a new buyer or something because their clothes are now much more stylish than LB.

    ReplyDelete