Saturday, January 12, 2008

Have you missed me?

I'd love to say I was shopping my heart out in New York for the past week. But I wasn't. I was working my TilShop butt off. It's okay, because according to a recent NY Times article, I'll be "making lavish purchases on NeimanMarcus.com , just to remind [myself] that what [I] did counted for something." On to NeimanMarcus.com, it is. I don't particularly care for this Spy Bag spring version. I'm all for beading but this looks mismatched, like the Spy Bag meets a beading project I did when I was 10. I have a Kathy Van Zeeland Bag that can do the model's outfit more justice and really says spring.




2 comments:

  1. My favorite line from the ny times articl, apart from my alleged lavish spending at neiman is "At the august Sullivan & Cromwell, partners in 2006 began a program, groundbreaking in white-shoe firms, encouraging the uttering of “thank you” and “good work” to harried underlings, as reported in The Wall Street Journal." I'll post this within eye-level for the partners at work so they remember to thank me when I turn in that stellar document review project. LMHAO....... h is for harried!!!

    ReplyDelete